Job Openings Senior Consultant, Engagement & Communications
About the job Senior Consultant, Engagement & Communications
- 2-Year Contract (Renewable)
- Stakeholders Engagement/Government Affiliate
- Excellent Benefits and Competitive Package
- Provides support in a few employment practices sectors including secretariat duties, stakeholders engagement at various levels (e.g. companies senior management, SNEF, trade associations councils and senior government officials (MOM, SSG, WSG, sector lead agencies, etc.), and marketing communication.
- Carries out desktop research and focus group discussions to substantiate the justification to review programs and make improvements with the administration of grant
- Assist in identifying gaps and propose policy interventions backed by data and draft policy proposals to seek buy-in from key stakeholders
- Seek out collaborative opportunities to achieve the departments KPIs.
- Assist in designing marketing initiatives and campaigns to galvanise support from the general public and measure effectiveness of such activities.
- Will be involved in speech writing, briefings and other communication-related tasks to increase brand recall and strengthen key messages.
- Degree holder with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Possess critical thinking and challenge status quo mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous, resourceful and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to work under time pressures and fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)