Job Openings Korean Language Teacher (Preschool)
About the job Korean Language Teacher (Preschool)
- International Preschool Brand
- Presence in More Than 12 Countries Worldwide
- To teach the Korean Language to Korean and expatriate children as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of classroom management eg. Care of equipment with resources well-labelled and accessible and maintain a tidy, well organised room.
- To create an interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning.
- To assist in developing a Korean curriculum.
- Translation, design of promotional advertising materials in Korean, if needed.
- To assist in marketing and promotion of school to reach the Korean community by Parental liaison, phone enquiries, assist in the promotion of school by liaising with prospective parents
- Answering email enquiries from Korean parents.
- Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education or Korean Teacher Certificate from a recognised institution in Korea, or its equivalent,
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in pre-school or childcare setting is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team