Job Openings Deputy Manager, Finance
About the job Deputy Manager, Finance
- Global European Logistics MNC
- Lead Team of 3
- Regional and Global Exposure
> Planning, Reporting and Analysis
- Participate in the in the new initiative for reporting, and analysis processes.
- Participate actively and coordinate business/users requirements for ERP implementation and related system improvement projects.
- Prepare regular reports to identify (current and future) collections issues; to prioritise time and discretionary effort; to continuously improve outcomes, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
> Finance Operation
- Liaise with the accounts receivable function, set up and drive action plans to collect receivables that have aged beyond 60 days.
- Identify the reason for non-payment and monitor AR ageing report; agree actions to solve with the practice; coordinate activity to execute the plan and report progress.
- Coordinate with the billing team, operations, commercial teams to optimize working capital and drive improvements in cash conversion cycles.
- Monitor customer credit exposures and proactively address potential issues.
- Manage the accounts payable function, ensuring timely and accurate process of vendor payments and expense reimbursements.
Liaise with banks to perform FX conversion.
- Manage bank accounts and process signatory changes.
- Lead and provide guidance to a team of 2-3 members.
- Maintain strong internal controls to ensure compliance with company policies and relevant regulations.
- Collaborating effectively with customers, vendors and colleagues within the practice as well as other finance and business support teams
- Support corporate finance or such other projects as may be allocated.
- Support tax reporting eg GST.
- Support queries raised by internal stakeholders and auditors.
- Degree from a recognized University with majors in Accounting, Finance, and/or Business Administration
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience in Finance department of a multinational company
- Able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion
- Responsible, self-driven, independent
- Good attention to detail and excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Courage to propose solutions and ensure follow-through on the execution
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Excellent team player and leader who is energetic, work well under pressure, and able to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional and multicultural teams
- Good knowledge of the international accounting and tax standards