Job Openings Finance & HR Manager
About the job Finance & HR Manager
- Digital Mobility Solutions
- Start-Up Environment
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will drive the finance and human resource functions in the Organisations strategic and operational environment and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting processes and ensure compliance with the Financial Reporting Standards and the Charities Act and Regulations, general accepted accounting practices and internal control policies.
- Monthly and quarterly reports including risk management, financial analysis, cost analysis and variance reporting, and annual budgeting and monthly rolling forecast reporting.
- Accounts receivables and payable processes.
- Financial procedures and policies in compliance with internal controls and audit recommended procedures.
- Submission of relevant government grants and sponsorships.
- Audit processes including providing support and handling queries in a timely manner.
- Manage HR operational functions including payroll, full cycle of recruitment process, appraisal, compensation and benefits etc.
- Provide guidance and liaison with other HODs including supervision, capacity building and manage retention.
- Set up and manage new HR software system
- Establish Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and review Employee Handbook
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Possess ACCA or Degree in Accounting and at least five (5) years of working experience as a Finance Manager or equivalent
- Prior working experience in a Big 4 accounting firm
- Good knowledge of XERO Accounting Software and HR Software
- Strong at analytics and processes
- Ability to manage people and communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Systematic and meticulous with an eye for detail