Job Openings Assistant Manager, Customer Service
About the job Assistant Manager, Customer Service
- Leading Asset Management Company
- Vibrant Working Environment
- AWS + Performance Bonus
- Responsible to assist the Customer Service Manager in overseeing the daily operations of the Concierge team.
- Ensure the smooth operations of all Concierge counters and main lobby experience.
- To provide quality service to the tenants, visitors and shoppers.
- Aid Management in the handling of conflicts in a timely manner.
- Propose manpower deployment to the Customer Service Manager during daily operations and major events and ensure that operations are being carried out smoothly.
- Provide on-the-job training to new concierge.
- Minimum 5-7 years of concierge, hospitality, or service-related experience.
- Must be fluent in English. Other language skills will be a plus.
- Must possess outstanding guest service skills, both verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
Working Location: Raffles Place
Working Hours: Mon- Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm
Salary range: $5,000 - $5,500