Job Openings Membership Executive
About the job Membership Executive
- Youth Membership
- Programmes & Campaigns Management
- Membership Acquisition
- Conceptualize, design and deliver youth-centric programmes and campaigns to support membership transition between communities.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated with the programmes, including engagement and relationship building, roadshows, budgeting and outcomes tracking and measurement.
- Identify, engage and secure partners to support successful delivery of membership acquisition.
- Manage youth groups accounts.
- Support membership roadshows on a needs basis.
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- Good engagement and influencing skills.
- High energy level and commitment.
- Good understanding of the dynamics and challenges of youth sector.
- Prior experience in membership-related roles will be advantageous.
- Understand the career and lifestyle needs of entry level candidates, to develop programmes and value propositions for them.
- Comfortable to build a community and run community engagement over digital platforms