Job Openings Senior Consultant, Welfare Administration
About the job Senior Consultant, Welfare Administration
- Assistance Programs Development & Administration
- Events & Programs Management
- Executes and administers Assistance Programmes
- Be involved in contributing ideas to create new Assistance Programmes
- Track programs, review fund applications and manage budgets
- Ensures compliance with eligibility criteria of various assistance programmes.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepares regular reports to management.
- Provides administrative and logistical support for U committee meetings and events.
- Handles administrative duties for the department
- Degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in administration of programmes
- Able to work independently to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in planning and organising events and programmes
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills and a team player