Job Openings Marketing Communications Executive
About the job Marketing Communications Executive
- Leading Asset Management Company
- Vibrant Working Environment
- AWS + Performance Bonus
- Working with the Marcom Team to formulate marketing communications strategies and campaigns for By the Bay community portfolio.
- Plan and execute corporate events, activities and programmes such as CSR events and monthly workshops.
- Source and secure key internal and external partners for corporate privilege programme and place-management engagement activities.
- Liaise with advertising agencies, vendors and tenants to ensure the successful running of projects and events.
- Engage suitable retail and office tenants to participate in events to create vibrancy and cohesiveness amongst tenants.
- Reporting to the Head of Marcom.
- Diploma in all disciplines.
- Min 1 to 2 years of relevant experience, particularly on events planning.
- Good interpersonal skill, responsible and ability to manage multi-tasks simultaneously.
Working Location: Raffles Place
Working Hours: Mon- Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm
Salary: Up to $3,600