Job Openings Leasing Executive (Entry Level)
About the job Leasing Executive (Entry Level)
- Leading Asset Management Company
- Vibrant Working Environment
- AWS + Performance Bonus
- Support strategic business plans to enhance and increase portfolio income.
- Establish long term business relationships to maximize occupancy and yield of portfolio.
- Achieve competitive optimal rent and lease terms in the securing/renewing tenants.
- Maintain relationship with tenants while ensuring tenants fulfilment of obligations (including timely rental payments, managing tenants feedbacks and complaints, queries on building maintenance and/or property tax matters.)
- Establish good working relationships with shareholders representatives and various consultants including lawyers, QP, surveyors and real estate consultants.
- Diploma/Degree in Real Estate/Building/Estate Management
- No experience needed (Training provided)
- Well-conversant with Microsoft Office software applications especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Great personality and good interpersonal skills.
Working Location: Raffles Place
Working Hours: Mon- Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm
Salary: $3,700 - $4,200