Job Openings Admin Assistant
About the job Admin Assistant
He / She reports to the Marine Manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to the staff in Marine Safety and Operations Department.
- Dispatch Notices to Mariners, Port Marine/Shipping Circulars and Notices, safety circulars, training materials, documents and amendments to vessels.
- Monitor acknowledgement receipts for (.1)
- Assist in editing amendments to Controlled Documents.
- File and maintain statistics of all casualties and incidents reported by vessel.
- Process and maintain records of all Department invoices.
- In-charge of the Department reference publication library.
- Assist in other administrative matters.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in marine engineering or similar field (maritime or engineering majors are preferred)
- At least 2 years work experience in oil trading industry and in similar role
- Meticulous, diligent and professional
- Good drafting and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, including Words and Excel