Job Openings Admin Assistant
About the job Admin Assistant
Our client is a Healthcare Institution located in the central region of Singapore. Reporting to the Senior Nurse Manager / Nurse Manager, you will provide administrative support to the wards.
- Update the IT system and Registration Book for admission and discharge of patients.
- Receive patients and visitors who present themselves at the counter.
- Ensure that services rendered are entered promptly into the system for charging purposes.
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying, dispatching of mails, ordering of stationery supplies, and scheduling maintenance checks on office equipment.
- Attend to incoming calls and enquiries.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient / customer care.
- Assist in collecting data for statistics purposes.
- Maintain a conducive and safe patient care environment.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary for the job.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and workplace organization at all times. Initiates and drives continuous improvements in own work area on regular basis.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level & above
- Preferably minimum 2 years of working experience
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft Office, Internet, and email.
- Passion to serve and provide good customer service.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Willing to contribute as an effective team-player.