Job Openings Centre Principal (Preschool)
About the job Centre Principal (Preschool)
- Presence in More Than 12 Countries Worldwide
- Expanding Preschool Operations in Singapore
- Great Working Environment
- Lead strategic direction and overall management of the centre.
- Determine requirements that must be met regarding licensing, health and safety regulations from the start and local regulatory agencies.
- Guide and monitor staff in teaching and planning for their individual professional development.
- Mentor the teachers to facilitate collaborative approaches to learning, teaching and evaluation so as to raise performance standards and competencies.
- Provide leadership for setting overall goals for the school as a basis for curriculum objectives.
- Prepare budget and control budget expenditures and manage disbursement of cash for purchases.
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports required for the respective departments and management.
- Handle centre administrative matters and enrolment.
- Possess the Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Centre Leadership (ADECL)
- Degree in Early Childhood Education will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching or managing a childcare/preschool
- A team leader as well as a team player
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
Salary: Up to $6,000