Job Openings Manager, Commercial Development
About the job Manager, Commercial Development
- Leading Managing Agent of Retail Spaces
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Great Development Opportunities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the Project Team to manage multiple commercial development projects in both transit and retail environments.
- Advising on retail planning and placemaking initiatives.
- Planning project timelines and managing project costs
- Procurement of consultants and contractors to oversee the design development and construction phases.
- Scheduling meetings with stakeholders and facilitating communication to obtain the development and operational requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Managing the consultants' submission process and to liaise with authorities to facilitate clearance of submissions
- Managing contractors to ensure that the works meet the contract design requirements and specifications and adhere to the development programme
- Supporting the team to prepare regular management reports.
- Ensuring the schedule, budget and details of a task or project are well organized and executed.
- Supporting the team for continuous learning, growth and success.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Five years of experience in M&E design and construction for commercial retail projects and project management
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Resourceful, self-driven and able to perform effectively in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills