Job Openings HR Business Partner
About the job HR Business Partner
- International Preschool Brand
- Presence in More Than 12 Countries Worldwide
- Manage all HR matters from onboarding to offboarding, offers to contract signing to employee lifecycle to resignation.
- Be a strong partner and advisor to the business on all HR-related matters.
- Provide guidance to the business on organizational and developmental needs.
- Resolve employee issues and conduct thorough investigations where required.
- Advising management on HR-related issues in line with statutory laws and company guidelines.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducts objective investigations and collaborate with Line managers to handle disciplinary matters.
- Partnering with line management and employees to enhance employee engagement.
- Support during career fairs / other HR events when required.
- Reporting to the Human Resources Manager.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management/Business or equivalent
- Min 1-2 years of experience handling HR generalist role.
- Good understanding of the Labour Law
- Meticulous and attention to detail
Working Location: Queenstown
Working Hours: Mon- Fri 9.00am - 6.00pm