Job Openings Senior Executive / Manager, Community Engagement (Fundraising)
About the job Senior Executive / Manager, Community Engagement (Fundraising)
- Medical Institution with Charity Status
- Stewardship and Stakeholders Engagement
- Collaborative Working Environment
- Strategise and develop philanthropy and stewardship programmes.
- Research and proactively cultivate prospects and develop major gift strategies.
- Develop and implement administrative protocols for major gift receipt and processing to fulfil donors accountability and regulatory compliance.
- Support grant proposals and presentations with various stakeholders to garner long term financial support.
- Cultivate and steward donor relationships for a shared vision and continued support for the charity.
- Develop and manage all stewardship content including personalising presentations and communications to ensure understanding and identification with our cause.
- Develop and implement meaningful stewardship engagements and events.
- Proactive management of a portfolio of supporters through identification of core engagement groups through research and data analytics.
- Drive and initiate ways to maximise potential support from individuals or corporations.
- Provide support for fundraising events and activities.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in philanthropy, stewardship, fundraising or marketing with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in healthcare or Voluntary Welfare Organisations preferred.
- Good writing skills and thorough with data.
- Good social media skills.