About the job Medical Office Assistant - West Broadway Family Practice
A West Broadway Clinic is looking for a dedicated reliable certified MOA to join their friendly team. If this describes you, and you would like to work in the West Broadway Corridor area, this would be a great opportunity for you.
This position requires an efficient, well-organized, individual with strong communication skills. You will be comfortable with working in a multi Physician practice and have will have had good working relations with the various Physicians and other members of your teams. Completion of a Medical Office Assistant Program from a recognized institution is mandatory, as well as an intermediate level ability on computer systems.
Additional Requirements include: *
- Able to learn and adapt to wolf EMR
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Computer / email / digital fax / scanner / printer usage
- Compassion and patience
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others, including patients, other MOAs and MDs
- Attention to detail
- Interest in the patient's healthcare and well-being
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent