About the job Lead API Engineer: Crypto / Blockchain / NFT - 100% remote
Why are they awesome?
- Prominent player in the cryptocurrency industry, known for its comprehensive market data and analytics
- Serving 10 million + users worldwide
- Fosters culture of strong growth mindset, provides learning allowance for skill development
- Early mover with 10 years of growth in the crypto space
- Growing 10X over the last 3 years
Project and role:
- Integrate, via APIs a new data platform and be one of fhe pioneer engineers in a new department.
- To strategize and lead the development of an NFT data aggregator platform that tracks NFT metadata, historical trade, and lending data
- Strong backend API development background
- As the lead engineer it is expected you will recommend the appropriate tech stack to the CTO to build the APIs.
- Exposure working in any finance trading domain
- In-depth experience in leading large-scope projects (dealing with multiple stakeholders, creating roadmaps etc)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency / NFT / block chain
- Experienced rapid growth (growth-to-late stage startups)
- 8-10 years experience as an individual contributor responsible for value and viability of solutions.
- This is a critical role with an above market salary package.
- 100% Remote / Flexibility; work where you are most productive
- No 9-5pm - work the hours you need to get your tasks done
- There are two tracks - the Individual and Manager. We allow individuals to continue progressing on a technical level without the need to take on managerial responsibilities.
Before you apply
Please note we are prioritising candidates who have work rights in Malaysia or are based in Malaysia.If you have a Long term Talent Pass or spouse visa we welcome your application
Relocation is not available and Employment passes can only be arranged for those already in Malaysia, this includes remote jobs.
Please do click the "apply" button or via our careers page below. (Best / Preferred)
Alternatively - email@example.com