About the Company
Helium Health is a healthcare tech company set to be the backbone of healthcare in the African region. The company was established in 2015 and currently prides itself as the #1 electronic medical records provider in West Africa. However, this EMR solution is just one of the ways they want to fix African healthcare with technology.
With their highly innovative team, they solve the problems in the healthcare sector by providing digital solutions that are not only efficient but highly intuitive and user-friendly – giving stakeholders clear roadmaps to achieve their individual objectives.
Helium Health’s mission is to accelerate the African continent’s transition to a data-driven healthcare sector. The company promotes a culture that is flexible, relaxed, goal-oriented and passion-driven – aiming to attract individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves and drive major achievements.
About the Role
Helium Health looking to hire a Technical Support lead who will be in the front line of their business and support operations for the entire customer lifecycle making sure customers are actively engaged and successful in achieving their goals using their (Helium Health's) platform.
Your role will allow you the flexibility and leadership to coordinate other members of the support team as well as work with the engineering teams to deliver a top-class service.
● Coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development and upstream
● Create and maintain system and process documentation as well as Coordinate and administer training events.
● Track support issues to improve CRM software and adapt training accordingly.
● Offer frontline email and chat support for customers and prospective customers.
● Handle phone calls, product demonstrations, and customer training as required.
● Record product issues and documenting feature requests.
● Conduct trial and pretrial consultations with qualified potential customers.
● Take the lead on managing unexpected outages and downtime.
● Lead the creation of new customer-facing documentation.
● Help collate, prioritize, and elaborate on bugs and improvements so they are more easily skills.
● Someone eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment and help drive innovation
● Enjoys documenting processes and checklists to deliver a consistently high level of support
● Detail-oriented and needs to triple check everything to eliminate any chance of human error.
● Loves educating customers about various product features and is eager to help customers succeed.
● Can be very patient and empathetic to customer needs, and can maintain professional composure in difficult situations.
● A strong command of professional written English and can communicate effectively
● Experience providing technical support for SaaS and on-premise based products via email, chat, phone and on-site visits. Experience with a help desk system like Zendesk, Help Scout, or other ticketing systems.
● Nice to have - experience working with Linux, Docker and a live chat system such as Intercom.