Head Of Channels and Partnerships
About the Company
Helium Health is a healthcare tech company set to be the backbone of healthcare in the African region. The company was established in 2015 and currently prides itself as the #1 electronic medical records provider in West Africa. However, this EMR solution is just one of the ways they want to fix African healthcare with technology.
With their highly innovative team, they solve the problems in the healthcare sector by providing digital solutions that are not only efficient but highly intuitive and user-friendly – giving stakeholders clear roadmaps to achieve their individual objectives.
Helium Health’s mission is to accelerate the African continent’s transition to a data-driven healthcare sector. The company promotes a culture that is flexible, relaxed, goal-oriented and passion-driven – aiming to attract individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves and drive major achievements.
About the Role
Helium Health is providing technology, connecting stakeholders and making data actionable across the entire ecosystem. As a result, they are continually looking to multiply and extend the value they deliver to healthcare stakeholders at large (patients, providers, and payers).
Helium operates in a fragmented market but they have the advantage of having access to the different stakeholders in this fragmented market. You will assess how Helium can leverage its access to data and develop strategies on the avenues for monetization of the data.
They are looking for an analytical, hands-on, confident and results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
1. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data. This includes data currently available for monetization as well as other data sources that may enhance the value of what’s currently available
2. Perform research and analytics – draw predictive insights from existing data and convert data directly into actionable or revenue-generating insight or services
3. Determine and design alternative or improved data-centric products, ideas, or services.
4. Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
5. Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
6. Confidence in making key decisions and communicating to management
7. Developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with key decision-makers
8. Understanding different project and business requirements, and presenting the appropriate solution to meet and exceed the requirements and expectations
1. Ability to operate independently and be willing to exercise judgment in environments involving uncertainty and ambiguity.
2. Demonstrated ability to figure things out with existing or limited resources.
3. An innovative mindset that is extremely creative and constantly looking for
ways to improve upon things.
4. Proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships
5. Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
6. An excellent communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal
Confident Healthcare Business Requirements Analytics Records Research Communication Design Business Management