Head Of Deployment
About the Company
Helium Health is a healthcare tech company set to be the backbone of healthcare in the African region. The company was established in 2015 and currently prides itself as the #1 electronic medical records provider in West Africa. However, this EMR solution is just one of the ways they want to fix African healthcare with technology.
With their highly innovative team, they solve the problems in the healthcare sector by providing digital solutions that are not only efficient but highly intuitive and user-friendly – giving stakeholders clear roadmaps to achieve their individual objectives.
Helium Health’s mission is to accelerate the African continent’s transition to a data-driven healthcare sector. The company promotes a culture that is flexible, relaxed, goal-oriented and passion-driven – aiming to attract individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves and drive major achievements.
About the Role
Helium Health is providing technology, connecting stakeholders and making data actionable across the entire ecosystem. As a result, they are continually looking to multiply and extend the value they deliver to their customers.
The Head of Deployment will define roles and responsibilities, manage through dependencies, and hit milestones in a timely fashion. This includes working with pre-sales and deployment engineers, sales executives, support teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure the end to end management of deployment.
You will develop and build healthy relationships with Helium’s customers, partners, and vendors, to promote new and ongoing business opportunities. They are looking for a hands-on and results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
1. Lead key project meetings with the customer and project stakeholders to gather requirements, design an appropriate solution and present the complete project plan
2. Evaluate existing deployment procedures and recommend improvements.
3. Assist in deployment risk assessment and mitigation activities.
4. Develop deployment documentation for customers and maintain training and learning materials for the team.
5. Provide product implementation training to customers as needed.
6. Coordinate with management to develop a deployment communication plan and deployment continuity plan.
7. Manage the scheduled activities of the deployment staff, reviewing and evaluating their work according to the project requirements
8. Serve as liaison between customers, partners, Helium Health operations, and on-site support service vendors
9. Develop, document and distribute contingency plans for critical events
10. Act as a primary point of contact throughout the project implementation
11. Generate and maintain documentation that supports the collection, management, and reporting of all project-related information
12. Provide regular updates and keep project stakeholders informed throughout the project
13. Work with customers face-to-face or via telephone attending on-site meetings when necessary
14. Understand different business or project requirements, and present the appropriate solutions to meet and exceed the requirements and expectations
1. Quality project management experience working with recent/modern project management techniques and tools
2. Experience in the technology or IT field is preferred
3. Strong organizational and analytical skills that include the ability to respond to changing needs and shifting priorities while minimizing project impact
4. Experience interfacing with business clients, support groups and 3rd parties
5. Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
6. An excellent communicator with strong presentation, listening, written and verbal
Project Implementation Milestones Fashion Mitigation Clients Analytical Skills Liaison Healthcare Telephone Deployment Collection Risk Assessment Engineers Records Vendors reporting Operations Communication Materials Design Documentation Project Management Business Sales Training Management