Head of Sales
About the Company
- Developing and delivering on new client and revenue targets.
- Engaging clients with a consultative approach.
- Driving solution concept, design, and vision, and relaypng that vision to both the client and the organization.
- Developing strategies and tactics to engage prospective clients.
- Identifying decision makers and stakeholders and building trusted relationships.
- Leading the market development team to continually refine target account definitions.
- Constantly engaging in market research and becoming a trusted internal “voice of the customer” for the company's product and solutions teams, in order to evolve solutions in the most effective and leveraged ways.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Sales Manager or Business Development Manager within the Logistics or warehousing industry in Nigeria. Additional experience on the client-side is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, with or without the support of the other team members.
- Sound numeracy, logical reasoning skills, and computer skills (well acquainted with MS Office applications and generally tech-savvy).
- A high standard of integrity, morals and business ethics.
- Demonstrated high energy and persistence in the pursuit of objectives.
- An entrepreneurial approach to problem solving.
- Must be results-oriented, who conveys a sense of urgency and will continually press for closure and timely accomplishment of objectives.
Closure Sales Manager Clients Pricing Energy Logistics Inventory Storage Problem Solving Transportation Market Research Budgeting Software Research MS Office Communication Business Development Design Business Sales Management