Growth Manager - Private Sector
About the Company
Helium Health is a full-service health tech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS-based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
Founded 3.5 years ago with a vision of radically elevating the quality of healthcare across Africa, our EMR/HMIS solution has the largest reach in West Africa serving 5,000+ medical professionals as they care for over 2 million patients annually in the most notable private and public sector facilities across the region.
They are on a mission to accelerate Africa’s transition to technology and data-driven healthcare They are continually increasing their product offerings in order to multiply the value we deliver to our customers and healthcare stakeholders at large (patients, providers, and payers).
About the Role
They seek a Growth Manager (Private Sector)to join the team and manage their expansion efforts in the private sector. The Growth Manager will implement an expansion strategy across the private sector using Helium’s suite of products.
They seek a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment; who will thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing the environment.
The responsibilities have been broken down into 4 categories
Sales & Business Development
- Execute winning sales and business development strategies for Helium in the Private Sector in order to drive sales and boost revenue.
- Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets. Identify and implement tactical measures to increase target sales across assigned segments of the Health Private Sector.
- Develop and deliver proposals and presentations to new and existing customers towards creating new business opportunities that will boost company revenue; presenting the product clearly and convincingly to stakeholders, overcoming objections and closing sales.
- Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer's needs and expectations.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across various healthcare providers, payers, and patients in the Private Sector markets to boost business development activities.
Customer Relationship Management
- Work with designed guidelines and framework for capturing the customer’s requirement to ensure that the appropriate solution for the customer is consistently presented.
- Close the deal. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for Helium and the customer.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Team and clearly communicate all expectations of customers to ensure that projects are managed to deliver on time and to specification.
- Manage customer and stakeholder relationships and continually promote the Helium brand/services to ensure that Helium is top-of-mind for customers.
Business Research and Analysis
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies.
- Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviours, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Development in the conceptualization and creation of new upgrades, products and solutions for Helium Health.
- Manage team performance and development; mentor and coach to ensure performance in the team is sustained.
- Minimum 6 years’ sales / accounts management experience exceeding growth targets.
- Experience selling enterprise software a plus, experience selling healthcare enterprise solutions an added advantage.
- Resilient and result-driven, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- A very good communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to lead and drive a highly motivated and performance-driven sales workforce for results
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools
- First Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable