- Make informed, data-driven decisions through customer and market insights, product and business-critical metrics, competitive pressures, technical capability, and internal initiatives.
- Build the product story by understanding the landscape and Helium Health’s business goals.
- Lead the full product lifecycle – from requirements definition to delivery, to end of life – collaborating with other teams across the company, including Engineering, Design, Support, Marketing, and Sales counterparts.
- Define and lead a detailed, rolling 4-quarter product roadmap.
- Lead initiatives within the team and domain.
- Determine the right methods and process for new projects.
- Improve efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norms; consider the business impact, ROI, and other implications when making meaningful decisions.
- Advise and enable teams across Helium Health; represent Helium Health as a product and domain specialist in front of Industry Analysts, customers, industry events/conferences, and other events
- Support education sessions.
- At least 3-7 years of experience in technical product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technically with a passion for design and usability.
- Ability to drive requirement definition and solution design sessions, while working closely with partners from across the entire organization and with developers.
- Ability to drive teams of diverse backgrounds to ship features on daring timelines.
- Capability to identify technical impacts, recommend best-practice and/or alternate approaches, and provide timeline estimates.
- An ability to articulate development status and challenges to both technical and non- technical audiences.
Usability Information System Estimates Timelines User Experience Healthcare Features Validation Metrics Developers Conferences Product Management Records Strategy Education Software Leadership Communication Design Engineering Planning Marketing Sales Business Management