Chaka is looking to hire an Operations Manager to optimize her process and ensure seamless service delivery to her clients. You will design an efficient system that meets clients' needs and ensures staff is working at an optimal level. You’ll draw out well-informed schedules and timelines and hold staff accountable to them.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will be in charge of the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also assess and improve business operations and implement projects. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting and onboarding when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Support budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities around core operations.
- Assessing and analyzing core business practices and procedures.
- Providing guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise.
- Tracking and assessing the effectiveness of projects.
You will be pivotal for reviewing processes and operations, identifying lags and loopholes, and creating solutions around such operational deficits.
What you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership roles.
- High initiative, high proactive, and high productivity mindset.
- Ability to effectively work with technology
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong teamwork, client-facing and team management skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Get Things Done (GTD) DNA.
- Drive the growth of investment opportunities for Nigerians.
- Competitive remuneration
multitasking HR Remuneration Onboarding Business Operations Timelines Service Delivery Operations Assurance Operations Management Problem Solving Recruiting Auditing Quality Assurance Risk Management Schedules Budgeting Team Management Teamwork reporting Leadership Design Planning Business Management