Growth Manager - Public Sector
- Execute winning sales and business development strategies for Helium in the Public Sector in order to drive sales and boost revenue.
- Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets. Identify and implement initiatives to increase target client engagement across various segments of the Health Public Sector.
- Manage new opportunities for business development in the public sector and plan meetings and pitches. Work effectively with company teams to develop proposals that exceed the client’s expectation and objectives
- Develop and respond to RFPs, Pre-Qualification, Bidding and formal presentations. Participate in the negotiation of contracts for public sector business.
- Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer's needs and expectations.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the Public sector Ministries, Departments and Agencies to boost business development activities.
- Manage relationships with members of the client teams who influence purchasing decisions. Interface with clients, ensure all disputes are promptly resolved and client satisfaction remains prioritized.
- Execute stakeholder relations programs; act as a liaison between Helium, client and other stakeholders.
- Close the deal. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for Helium and the customer.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Team and clearly communicate all expectations of customers to ensure that projects are managed to deliver on time and to specification.
- Manage customer and stakeholder relationships and continually promote the Helium brand/services to ensure that Helium is top-of-mind for customers.
- Maintain a current and accurate database of all ongoing Tenders and Bids and report back to stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance regarding the identification, management and mitigation of risks and opportunities.
- Comply with the governance and approval process in accordance with Company policies and procedures on Public Sector Customers.
- Manage tender process and deadlines and ensure they are in alignment with the frameworks given by the customers.
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies.
- Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviours, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Development in the conceptualization and creation of new upgrades, products and solutions for Helium Health.
- Manage team performance and development; mentor and coach to ensure performance in the team is sustained.
- Minimum of 6 years’ business development experience in the Public Sector.
- Experience selling enterprise software a plus, experience selling healthcare enterprise solutions an added advantage.
- Resilient and result-driven, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- A very good communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to lead and drive a highly motivated and performance-driven sales workforce for results
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools.
- First Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
Partnerships Benefits Features Healthcare Travel Records Research Strategy Communication Sales