About the Company
Helium Health is a healthcare tech company set to be the backbone of healthcare in the African region. The company was established in 2015 and currently prides itself as the #1 electronic medical records provider in West Africa. However, this EMR solution is just one of the ways they want to fix African healthcare with technology.
With their highly innovative team, they solve the problems in the healthcare sector by providing digital solutions that are not only efficient but highly intuitive and user-friendly – giving stakeholders clear roadmaps to achieve their individual objectives.
Helium Health’s mission is to accelerate the African continent’s transition to a data-driven healthcare sector. The company promotes a culture that is flexible, relaxed, goal-oriented and passion-driven – aiming to attract individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves and drive major achievements.
About the Role
Set to be the backbone of healthcare in the region, Helium Health is providing technology, connecting stakeholders and making data actionable across the entire ecosystem. They are continually increasing their product offerings in order to multiply and extend the value they deliver to customers and healthcare stakeholders at large (patients, providers, and payers).
The Growth Lead will develop an expansion strategy across the Public Sector using Helium’s suite of products. You will establish a network of contacts and referrals which you will personally prospect to further the expansion goals. They are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
1. Build and grow out the customer base in the public sector, significantly ensuring that Helium maintains its market leader status, iterating on a strategy that scales and is profitable.
2. Developing and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers in the public sector.
3. Pitching the product clearly and convincingly to stakeholders, close sales and overcome customer's objections. This involves presenting key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer's needs and expectations.
4. Conducting research that exposes useful market insights and customer feedback that improves the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers.
5. Understanding different requirements, and presenting the appropriate solution to meet and exceed the requirements and expectations.
1. Minimum 7 years experience of sales experience, meeting and exceeding growth targets.
2. Prior experience interacting and dealing with C- level executives.
3. Entrepreneurial and fearless, with great prospecting skills and a demonstrated ability to figure things out with existing or limited resources.
4. An innovative mindset that is extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
5. Proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships.
6. Flexible, willing to travel, and engage with their customers at various locations.
7. Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
8. An excellent communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
9. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.