Job Openings Software Engineer - PHP
About the job Software Engineer - PHP
We are seeking a Software Engineer to execute the full lifecycle of the product development, by programming well-designed, efficient, and testable code that meets specifications.
- Build both backend and frontend applications using Laravel, Angular, MYSQL & PostgreSQL.
- Efficiently build applications with clean code and best practices.
- Serve as a technical expert on development projects.
- Follow agile methodology with total ownership where you build it, run it, break it and fix it.
- Actively participate in code review process.
- Work with technical and business teams to analyze and elaborate on requirements.
- Comply with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
- Explore the latest relevant technologies, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes.
- Develop and run unit and performance tests to ensure scalability and reliability.
- Review and debug code.
- Develops documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clean code to explain and show solutions.
- Determines and designs system specifications, standards, and programming to prepare and install solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology.
- Minimum 2-5 years of software engineering (PHP) experience.
- Strong knowledge in PHP language and OOP concepts.
- Experience in Laravel 5 or above is a must with unit test implementation.
- Experience in database technologies such MYSQL & PostgreSQL.
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, ReactJS
- Experience in Bootstrap and jQuery frameworks.
- Experience in developing and implementing REST APIs.
- Experience in Laravel Queues, Laravel Horizon and Cashing Layer.
- Experience in using Git & Github
- Experience using JIRA.
- Experience in working directly with overseas clients and project teams.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools and best practices.