About the job ERP Project Manager
Objective: To be responsible for the ERP
project implementation for Carsome Thailand and ensure the timelines
are met, provide training in local language to internal users. Working to set up with regional
ERP team for ERP system implementation, enhancements, ongoing integration with
internal operating systems, training and supports.
- Lead the implementation of ERP together with providing support to internal departments.
- Identify the functional requirements of the departments that will use the system.
- Monitor the progress for the ERP implementation and ensure project runs within timeline on required deliverables.
- Report the progress and issues arose to ERP Project Committee.
- Assist management in developing best practice for internal processes.
- Consult with internal departments to identify the needs and include it into ERP system’s objectives.
- Evaluates existing solutions and identifies areas to improve standards, simplify and enhance functionality.
- Coordinate with Technology team for internal CMS integration with ERP.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Information & Technology Engineering/ Accounting or other related fields
- Thai citizen ONLY!
- Familiar with Oracle Netsuite or other ERP system with implementation experiences in Thailand will be added advantage
- Plan and lead ERP project and ensure project is delivered on time and on budget.
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH & THAI
- At least 5 years not over 10 years experience in operational finance & PMO experiences will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of accounting system and internal control system.
- Good understanding on application of Project Management Principles.
- Problem solver with respect to deadlines.
- Guide project working group through effective communication towards completion of project.
- Provide support to working group as well as review project progression.
- Provide training and materials in local language to internal users.