Job Openings Senior Sales Training Executive
About the job Senior Sales Training Executive
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Facilitating on-the-job coaching, developing training material and organizing training sessions for all employees.
- Analyze Staff, KPIs reports and address problematic areas and design improvement training solutions.
- Ensure new hires and existing employees take on basic to advance sales and soft skill training courses, including communication, negotiation and troubleshooting skills.
- Responsible for improving established individual and team performances, which include productivity and quality standards.
- Test and review created materials
- Liaise with Academy team, Managers and Q.C. employees on individual training plans or improvement for all employees, report their progress, and ensure company knowledge and sale techniques.
- Find and identify Org needs and vision align with the marketplace and initiate course to train, develop and coaching all employees.
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education, Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, or related field
- Certification from talent and training associations is a plus
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, sales trainer or related position
- Familiar with teaching soft skills including negotiation, sales techniques and problem-solving.
- Experienced with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in terms of timelines, budgets, and schedules.
- Demonstrating leadership, strong team building, multitasking and prioritizing.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Good interpersonal skills with outstanding written and verbal communication with all levels of management both Thai and English.