About the job Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for Qlik Sense developer who will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of Qlik Sense applications. You will be working closely with all internal departments to understand requirements and to support reporting and analysis needs, therefore you must be detail-oriented, persistent problem solvers, and able to interact professionally with others.
- You will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the Qlik Sense applications
- Implement various data modeling, visualization and reporting techniques
- Create QVD file and solid exposure to Qlik scripting language (including SET analysis)
- Experience in front end and back end Qlik Sense development and dashboard design
- Creating and maintain technical design documentation
- Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into Qlik Sense applications.
- You will be the technical point of contact for the team
- You will be coaching team members and business partnering
- 2+ years of working experience in Qlik Sense or Qlik View
- SQL Querying
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistic, Economics or Physics
- Any experience in BI, previous experience working as a Consultant would be a plus
- VBA or advance Excel skills would be a plus
- API or Phyton programming would be a plus
- Ability to perform complex data queries and translate it to become actionable insights
- The role is based in Malaysia.