Job Openings ERP System Administrator (Finance)
About the job ERP System Administrator (Finance)
- Respond to support requests logged by Carsome Internal Users.
- Track and manage open cases to resolution within Oracle Netsuite ticketing system.
- As 1st level counterpart to troubleshoot issues in Oracle NetSuite ERP system.
- Interacting with ERP Project Manager / Oracle NetSuite Support for issues related to functional/technical skills.
- Create / troubleshoot financial statements using Oracle NetSuite or other financial reporting solutions.
- Troubleshoot and support NetSuite applications.
- Perform end user training.
- Manage master records in Oracle Netsuite ERP system.
- Preparing training materials and documentation.
- To be responsible for the ERP system 1st level support and internal user’s training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Accounting or equivalent preferred.
- Passionate about cloud-based solutions and technology.
- 2-3 years working experience in ERP system implementation/support services.
- Experience in Oracle Netsuite ERP system is added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of business processes including, Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Fixed Assets; Record to Report; Revenue Recognition.
- Ability to define, create and complete project deliverables with minimal guidance.
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
- Ability to create and complete documentation and blogs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.