Job Openings Lead R&D (Software Engineering)
About the job Lead R&D (Software Engineering)
The Technology Team at Carsome is growing and is seeking a strong Lead R&D Engineering who is an exceptional full stack software engineer and has the ability to lead and grow the team.
The Lead R&D we are seeking for is someone exceptionally innovative who will focus more on exploring new technologies, framework, or platform for upcoming projects or how we can improve our existing platforms.
-Utilize a hands-on and adaptable leadership style with a commitment to accountability and driving results
- Able to take up the role of an advocate for implementing technical best practices and development standards in the team
- Proficient with PHP to debug, plan, and execute business logic with minimal resources needed
- Proficient working with relational databases (MySQL), knowledge of schema design as well as NoSQL technologies
- Significant experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications
- Comfortable in working in a test-driven, agile team. Understands limits and how to work with deadlines
- Ability to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business
- Proven experience as a full stack developer and appreciation for clean and well-documented code.
What we are looking for in a Lead R&D:
-A strong leader in R&D with DEVOPS engineering experience and full stack software development background.
- Develop a high performing team through ongoing opportunities for professional development, mentorship, and coaching.
- Manage the engineers in the team, developing their skills and helping them advance their careers.
-Ensure the team consistently ships high quality code and products. Provide architecturally sound software applications
- Participate in product development from ideation to deployment and beyond
- Develop and manage well-functioning and scalable codes, databases and applications.
- Write detailed but easy to read technical documentation.