Job Openings Business Development Executive (UCD)
About the job Business Development Executive (UCD)
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Handling with Used Car Dealers
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Exposure in automotive related industry with good automotive knowledge.
- Not only will the candidate be sourcing for new recruitment, the candidate will also be dealing with existing client’s requests on a day to day basis where strong relationships with clients will be forged and maintained.
- Possess negotiation and persuasive skills when encounter with client complaints to ensure complaints are being resolved in an appropriate manner within the shortest time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to handle additional ad-hoc tasks required by the management. Hence, multitasking is one of the core abilities of the candidate.
- The core requirement for this role is a “go-getter” attitude where excuses will not be tolerated, and responsibility is to be undertaken where the candidate will be in the driver’s seat with limited supervision.
- Candidate should atleast have 1 year working experience related to sales and marketing
- Added advantage for Mandarin Speaker
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV: https://www.careers-page.com/carsome/job/39V348