Job Openings Customer Experience Specialist - Kelana Jaya
About the job Customer Experience Specialist - Kelana Jaya
- Ensuring a smooth customer experience journey from phone call or face to face to all the way to when the customer terminates the contract.
- Contributing to internal and external communications, this may include web content, social media, emails, printed advertisements, customer packs and more.
- Prepare daily reports to be submitted to the management.
- Registration upon customer arrival and active moving around during operation hours.
- Coaching and development of new and existing staff, transforming communications and the way they work.
- Be heavily involved in the complaints management system, answering customer enquiries and responding to complaints accordingly, and not being afraid to stand your ground.
- Building relationships with customers and key stakeholders within the business.
- No experience is required, fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Having customer service experience will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Willingness to learn, responsible, obedient behavior, & good work ethics.
- Customer service-oriented mindset & likes to speak to customers.
- Able to work under pressure & able to work with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to start work immediately will be an added advantage.
- Would be an advantage if you are friendly and out spoken naturally.
- Location: Carsome, Kelana Jaya.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV: click here