Job Openings Senior Manager / Manager, Performance Marketing
About the job Senior Manager / Manager, Performance Marketing
- Owner of Performance KPIs for key Carsome market(s).
- Drive strategy and execution across paid media channels to scale the business and establish Carsome as the market leader.
- Lead internal and agency teams to ensure consistent scaling and delivery of KPIs.
- Champion “test, measure and learn” methodology, relentlessly exploring new tools, channels and models.
- Work closely with the Sales team to improve lead quality and bring down overall CPLs.
- Collaborate with product, creative, data and tech to constantly seek out new opportunities for scaling Performance media.
- Align with respective Country Heads for business and user insights to scale performance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing challenging Performance Marketing accounts with both hands on and strategic experience on key digital platforms.
- Strong platform fundamentals with proven expertise in managing annual budgets upwards of USD 3Mn across channels like Search, Display, Remarketing, Facebook and YouTube. Experience with Programmatic and knowledge about DSPs, DMPs and ad servers will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience in end-to-end optimization with a track record for improving lead quality and overall business KPIs.
- Knack for data analysis with an ability to interpret key insights from huge data sets.
- An all-round marketeer who can connect the dots between business goals, marketing strategies and platform execution with a keen eye on user journey and experience.
- Structured approach to reporting, monitoring, analysis and optimization of complex Performance accounts.
- Well verse with tracking requirements on Google, FB, DoubleClick and GTM.
- Strong leadership skills with an experience in people management. Client-side experience with agency management skills will serve as an added advantage.
- Resourcefulness and an ability to self-teach and improvise when necessary.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: https://www.careers-page.com/carsome/job/57WV8R