About the job Executive, Finance (AR)
Assist in the finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities are execute effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for processing sales invoices and collection.
- Provide support on month-end closing and year-end closing on a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure timely posting for receipts and clearing of AR in the system.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and a good team player.
- Any Ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidates must possess at least Advanced Diploma/Degree of Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is
preferred for this position.
- Fresh graduates who are hardworking and quick learner are
also encouraged to apply.
- Able to cope with a fast-paced working culture.
- Meticulous, systematic, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both
written and spoken).is preferable in this role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here