Job Openings Legal Specialist & Contract Management (Thailand)
About the job Legal Specialist & Contract Management (Thailand)
- Conduct effective legal research and analysis and provide timely and strategic solution to support Carsome’s operations and growth
- Manage a full life-cycle contract (negotiation, review, execution, enforcement and closing) to ensure Carsome’s rights are adequately managed/protected/enforced
- Develop internal legal templates (commercial and transaction) to support Carsome’s operations and growth
- Manage and coordinate legal action for and against Carsome (testify when needed, briefing, attend court and provide testimony to government agencies)
- Manage, coordinate and liaise with Carsome’s panel external firms, company secretary, government agencies and authorities
- Monitor the licences, permits and registrations in relation to Carsome’s business and operations in Thailand
- Provide an update of the development of laws and regulations that have impact on Carsome
- Maintain a Master Data List (contract review, advisory, litigation, M&A and licences) and provide the required information, briefing and support to Carsome’s Management (during corporate meetings).
- Thai citizen
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law (accredited)
- Qualified practising lawyer in Thailand
- 2-3 years of legal working experience in corporate and commercial (litigation and non-litigation).
- Knowledge and experience in M&A, licensing, FDI, company secretarial and automotive industry will be an added advantage
- Ability to lead projects (concurrent), drive for results and provide value added support to the business (independently or minimal supervision and be able achieve and deliver within the stipulated timeline and expectations)
- Strong and effective communication in Thai and English (both verbal and written communication).