About the job Director, Supply Chain & Logistics (B2C)
As we have strived to digitalize the used car industry in Southeast Asia, we are looking for goal-driven individuals who are ready to take on challenges and responsibilities. As part of the Leadership team, you will take full responsibility for transforming the supply chain and logistics to ensure seamless deliveries and production for Carsome Certified in Malaysia. In this role you will work directly with our Country General Manager to achieve Carsome’s vision, mission, and strategic goals.
- Be the key that translates our company strategy, vision, and values into a Supply Chain and Logistics Strategy, encompassing product and storage capacity, end-to-end delivery experience for customers, partnership roadmap, process and system implementation plan, operational standards, recruitment, onboarding and development plan, refurbishment processes, and best vehicle quality for customers.
- Implementation of quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily strategies and initiatives to achieve development, accurate timelines, and seamless delivery.
- Scale our ambitious corporate goals into measurable data for logistics and production (OKRs), develop and implement action plans, and local initiatives to achieve those goals.
- Build up an additional network of teams that work centrally and in our refurbishment centers and logistics centers, with the common goal of ensuring the best possible vehicle quality for the customer.
- Provide a framework, and support, for the Supply Chain and Logistics Team in the development, achievement, and evaluation of Supply Chain and Logistics management strategies and objectives.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with new logistics partners as well as third-party providers, establish new business relationships, and amplifying existing relationships.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders such as government agencies to ensure smooth operations of our supply chain and logistics.
- Be a champion for our Supply Chain & Logistics by growing team’s potential, and performance without compromising individual needs against company’s goals.
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership to motivate and develop the team to deliver high quality, Supply Chain‐centric efforts.
- Develop OKR which enables the team to monitor the impact of our Supply Chain & Logistics strategies that identify and maximise the potential, and improves the capability, of individuals, and teams through continuous improvement, excellence in work, and the flexibility to meet fast changing business needs and priorities.
- Lead a team to drive alignment, smooth and efficient operations, reliable forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and overall communications in partnership with key stakeholders and functional leaders in the company such as Operations, Experience Centers, and Inventory.
- Develop Performance strategy and roadmap covering stages from concept to scaling. Manage timelines and communicate progress to executive teams.
- Implementation and delivery of the Supply Chain & Logistics roadmap for the company, allowing the team to be focused on driving growth by setting long term competitive goals, and ensuring execution through scalable systems and processes.
- Several years of relevant experience in scaling and improving Supply Chain & Logistics processes in a dynamic company.
- Proven track record in leadership, employee management, team building, and talent management.
- A strong track record of scaling and structuring full-scope sales organizations.
- Experience in dealing with external partners and government agencies at all levels will be an advantage.
- First-hand experience in vehicle refurbishment, logistics, supply chain, or production is an advantage.
- Self-starter with a data-driven approach and the ability to solve complex problems in global environments.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here