Job Openings Category Manager
About the job Category Manager
- Conduct root cause analysis into exceptions and trends in segment purchasing, pricing, sales margins, and merchandising.
- Manage segment pricing operations, including executing initial price targets and overseeing. markdown processes that improve margins and reduce inventory turn times.
- Work closely with the General Manager to create action plans through analysis to improve. inventory diversity while achieving sales and margin plans.
- Ensure category diversity and mix on our platform.
- Propose changes to purchasing, pricing, and types of vehicles to match our demographic's preferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in category and inventory management, preferably in an eCommerce.
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with cross-functional teams.
- Strong strategic, financial, and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills, specifically in SQL and Tableau.