About the job Assistant Manager, Logistics (B2C)
Oversee, plan and manage logistic, transportation and establish logistics performance measurement system; maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements and produce regular statics and reports.
- Plan and execute the Expansion Plans for the Logistics Team.
- Oversee the operations of the Logistics Team.
- Plan, propose and manage the purchasing process for the fleet of Tow Trucks to support the B2C Team.
- Identify any challenges in the existing process flow and propose improvements to increase the team’s efficiency.
- Oversee the Logistics Team to ensure the Vehicle Movements are planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Oversee the Logistics QC Team’s progress on processing all in-bound vehicles received from the Refurbishment / Buyer Team.
- Oversee and support the Branch Operations Team on Maintenance Planning for the vehicles located at the Branches.
- Monitor the respective team’s turnaround time for tasks assigned and make suggestions for improvements where applicable.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Math, Supply Chain, or similar field.
- At least 3 - 5 years of prior experience in Logistics or related field.
- Strong analytical skills, specifically in Excel / SQL / Tableau.
- Familiarity / Interest in cars or the automotive industry.
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with cross-functional teams.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here