About the job Training Specialist (Sales Trainer)
In the Carsome Academy department, you are responsible for the training and development of an organization’s employees. Our purpose is to make the most out of people’s talents and help them unlock to their full potential by developing and implementing learning journey and programs that are aligned with the organization’s objectives.
- Participate in the onboarding and training program for sales onboarding, training, coaching and daily management of sales reps and sales interns.
- Actively track sales team progress and monitor the effectiveness of existing programs; evaluate projected new tools, curricula, and programs to determine overall effectiveness.
- Evaluate and assess needs of the commercial organization to recommend and customize appropriate performance improvement strategies, programs, interactions, and coaching for sales teams.
- Develop effective communication vehicles to ensure programs carefully understood and appropriately valued by the sales channel and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate learning and performance enablement programs in partnership with management and cross-functional leaders.
- Liaise with commercial unit and within Carsome academy, resolve any learner gaps incidents in accordance with company grievance procedures, documenting incidents and outcomes and undertake follow up actions as required with the appropriate team.
- Complies and report evaluation feedback after class and monitor during onboarding period with commercial units for continuous improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role.
- Highly proficient in sales processes, methodologies, and skills.
- Experience in a sales position is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consulting skills.
- Independent and able to multitask, able to work within timelines.
- Detail-oriented but make it simple to learners.
- Able to evaluate problems and come up with effective solutions.
- Positive and energetic outlook, able to motivate others.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- At least fair in spoken and written English is required.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here