About the job Finance Executive (General Ledger)
Assist in the finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities are execute effectively and efficiently.
- To provide support on month-end and year-end closing for accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- To prepare journal entries (i.e. payroll, interest/dividend income, prepayment charge out, forex reval, etc), detailed reports (i.e. sales and purchase reconciliation) and complete monthly close procedures.
- To prepare monthly financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules according to monthly reporting deliverables and analyzing, correcting discrepancies/variances.
- To manage and ensure completeness of intercompany transactions between all subsidiaries.
- To review inventory reconciliation after completion of month-end stock-take.
- To assist in treasury and banking matters.
- To finalise management account for dormant companies.
- To assist in company secretarial matters, statutory audit and taxation adhering to company policies and regulations.
- To perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field. Professional Accountancy e.g. MIA, ACCA, etc will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in accounting and finance activities.
- Audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of accounting system or equivalent.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, both written and oral.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: https://www.careers-page.com/carsome/job/6R95X5