About the job Assistant Manager/Manager Internal AuditJob Purpose:
Being independent and objective to provide assurance and consulting activities that improve the operations of the Group of companies. It assists the companies in establishing logical approach to evaluate and improve the governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Prepare and administer an annual audit plan.
- Plan and oversee audits of operations to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintain a comprehensive system for recording all audit plans, work papers, findings, reports, and follow-up audits.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the audit plan.
- Prepare and complete detailed audit work for certain audits
- Conduct audit exit conferences. Draft and issue audit reports
- Conduct special audits as required by management and issue results.
- Recommend revisions and/or additions to policies and procedures in order to improve operations as well as internal controls.
- Respond to ad hoc requests to address control issues on new business processes, policies, and procedures, and provide consultative services to management
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Seven (7) years of Audit experience with minimum three (3) years in Internal Audit background. Experience in e-commerce/retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required.
- Considerable, demonstrable experience auditing complex Information Technology environments for compliance with applicable regulations, internal control regimes, development frameworks, and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to work well with a variety of personalities and balance multiple work priorities.