About the job Lead, QA (Software Engineering)
The Lead QA is responsible for test automation for the Carsome Tech and will be working in a high intensity, deadline driven environment. They will be responsible for planning, designing, deploying, maintenance and troubleshooting through all layers of the Testing Development Life Cycle. The Test Automation Lead responsible for Test Automation will work as part of the Carsome testing Teams and with the management leadership, and be responsible for working with all application teams to facilitate the delivery needs of the program.
- Serves as the QA Team Lead, responsible for Test Automation. Lead approximately 4 QA, negotiate scope, develop estimates, plans, monitoring metrics, and provide daily guidance to the team and the client. Provide daily metrics to the project leadership. Support the life cycle of the change requests..
- Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client application (mobile app) and server side products (web app), API platform and server infrastructure.
- Significantly increase our test automation coverage while executing manual software testing for applications that do not have test automation.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Knowledge of test automation and test automation tools such as Cypress/Katalon
- Good understanding of Web Concepts: REST API, JSON, XML
- Having the know-how to write various database query to validate and support test cases
- Collaborative Integration: Git, Gitlab
- Software development knowledge will be a big plus. The tech stack that we are using is as follow:
- Frameworks: CodeIgniter 3.x, Laravel, Phalcon, NextJs, Vuejs
- Databases: Both relational and NoSQL databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Agile Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: