Job Openings Lead, QA (Software Engineering)
About the job Lead, QA (Software Engineering)Key Focus:
Required Technical Expertise
- Provide leadership in strategy, driving transformation and building a high performing QA team experienced in both automation and manual testing for web, mobile and server-side software.
- Work with product team to understand requirements to design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server-side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
- Significantly increase our test automation coverage. Manually test software for which automation is not available yet.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Have a strong logical thinking
- Frameworks: CodeIgniter 3.x, Laravel, Phalcon
- Tools: Doctrine, PHP Unit, Redis, Bash
- Web Concepts: REST, JSON, XML, OOP, Dependency Injection, SOAP
- Collaborative Integration: Git, Bitbucket
- Agile Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
- Deep understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing.
- Highly skilled in automated test tools for web, mobile and server-side software.
- Hands-on experience with programming in a scripting language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills