About the job Product Operations Executive (C2B), ThailandJob Purpose
As a Product Operations (product ops), you are part of the Product team that supports Carsome’s rapidly growing customer base. This role is critical to the performance, reliability, and usability of Carsome’s products. You are expected to work closely with the product and business teams to smoothly roll-out product features, gather feedback, measure product success, and improve product adoption.
You will be required to showcase excellent problem-solving especially in ambiguity, project management, and communication skills across a highly cross-functional stakeholder base. You will assist in analyzing data, conduct user interviews, monitor product metrics, performing product testing, preparing roll-out materials, participating in training sessions, and providing on-site support.
Product Operations’ role includes, but is not limited to:
- Facilitate internal or external user interviews and other market research
- Oversee quality assurance checks on new features, and assist in product launches by preparing roll-out materials, build up our knowledge base, and participating in training sessions
- Analyze data to help product management make better-informed decision
- Work closely with the operations, customer service, and business development teams to improve the customer experience
- Identify pain points of internal teams and propose solutions to the regional product management team
- Become the go-to-person for the local operations processes, and provide constructive feedback to the regional product management team to design better products.
- 2+ years of product/technical support experience and any related fields
- Strong communication skills
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Independent and ready to work in a fast-paced company with a strong can-do attitude
- Proficient in English and Thai language
- Work on shift when the business requests for it