Job Openings Assistant Manager, Finance (GL Reporting)
About the job Assistant Manager, Finance (GL Reporting)Job Objective:
To assist the Finance Manager for the B2C finance functions in Malaysia including finance systems development, implementation, and support stakeholders to ensure reporting requirements and minimum standards are met.
- Lead, supervise and delegate responsibilities among team members and monitor subordinates work performance.
- Directly in charge of one GL entity.
- In charge of general ledger entries – provisions, accruals, payroll, fixed assets etc.
- Review of account receivable ageing, account payable ageing and bank reconciliation.
- To ensure monthly financial and management reports are prepared in a timely manner and in accordance with relevant Malaysian Financial Reporting Standard (MFRS).
- Co-ordinate with other departments on issues that may affect the closing of accounts.
- Liaising with auditors, tax agents and company secretary to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
- Manage a team of 3 General Ledger personnel.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Professional accounting qualification, ACCA/MIA/CPA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experiences, preferably with audit and operational finance, prior experience in supervising direct reports / subordinates.
- Good working knowledge of accounting system and internal control system.
- Sound knowledge of Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards.
- Substantial experience of development, implementation and monitoring of finance systems and procedures.
- Good command of English on both written and oral.
- Have a flair for numbers, strong experience in income statement analysis, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to adhere with deadlines and have positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and make rational routine decisions.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: https://www.careers-page.com/carsome/job/769Y75