About the job Customer Experience Specialist / Manager
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Operations and will work closely with the team to support the CES operations and monitor the Branch CES. You must demonstrate strong product knowledge along with an ability to efficiently interact with customers, understand their selling journeys, pain points, and align with other business functions or internal stakeholders such as product team, inspection, marketing, and customer service team, to find solutions for the same.
- Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions, and engagements.
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, inspection, retail outlet, product development, finance, etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey are plugged
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders such as customer service executives and other customer- facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Collect, track, and analyse customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered and help measure metrics such as CSAT & NPS to gauge how the brand is performing on customer experience performance parameters.
- Work with the technology teams to ensure a seamless brand and selling experience with the technology, be it the brand website or a self-service app
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality and always maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field would be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience in a related role.
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.