Job Openings Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications
About the job Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications
- Manage all aspects of corporate PR work, including but not limited to:
- Media materials (press releases, briefing documents, speeches, reports, etc.)
- Media queries, media interviews and spokespeople management
- Manage all aspects of corporate profiling, including but not limited to:
- Relevant thought leadership initiatives (survey, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Social media presence/profiling of the company’s leaders
- Corporate website
- Corporate video
- Award submissions
- Other corporate collaterals Develop creative and effective approaches to overcome communication challenges
- Identify, track and manage performance metrics for all corporate communications efforts
- Any other matters assigned as business requirements evolve
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in public relations, corporate communications or strategic communications roles (experience in listed or going-to-be-listed companies will be an added advantage).
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Good research, organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Possess a high sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here