About the job Executive, Trade Marketing
Takes responsibility for supporting and assisting on trade marketing strategy and others related to trade marketing tasks assigned. Serve as a key role of the company in developing the awareness and support the growth of trade sales. As you will be influenced and input with the stakeholders across Brand Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Finance, Sales, and others related departments.
- Execute trade strategies, promotion plans and activities to show support and drive channel growth, profitability and increase sales volumes.
- Assist on synergizing processes between sales and marketing to perform effective trade programs and promotions and cascade the program with clear communication to the specific channel.
- Support on updating the result of the trade program / promotion / activities to ensure smooth running of the program or promotion and ensure sales targets are met by providing sufficient help to the team with a given budget.
- Work closely with brand marketing in support of the development of the programs, ensuring overall competitiveness in areas of distribution, marketing, and merchandising collaterals.
- Manage all trade marketing inventory and liaise with 3rd party vendors to ensure the event/activities are able to be carried out successfully.
- Monitor competitive activities and submit monthly reports track frequency and types of promotions taking place in the various trade sectors, documenting such activities for analysis, reporting and future referencing purposes.
- Work with the sales planning team to monitor and improve accuracy of category sales forecast by channel & chain, in accordance with the monthly forecast schedule.
- Assist in calculating sales incentive tabulation and analysis with 100% accuracy rate.
- Perform other job tasks as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience in the marketing field.
- Well versed in using Microsoft Words, Excels, Power Points and google related facilities.
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia. (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Work well as a team player.
- Applies critical thinking and creativity.
- Ability to manage time and a varied workload through prioritization.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here