About the job People Project Manager - GM Office
As we have strived to digitalize the used car industry in Southeast Asia, we are looking for goal-driven individuals who are ready to take on challenges and responsibilities. As part of the Leadership team, this role will lead the development, implementation, and evaluation of best PEOPLE strategies that support Carsome Certified in achieving its vision, mission, and strategic goals.
- Be the key that translates our Business strategy, vision, and values into a People Strategy, encompassing engagement, cultural development, and growth development.
- Provide a framework, and support, for the Leadership Team in the development, achievement, and evaluation of Business people management strategies and objectives.
- Ensure high visibility, focus, and delivery of the People and Culture activity. Working with Leadership Team, lead the development of our team culture across the organisation to enable us to achieve the aims of our Plans & Strategies
- Be a champion for our People by growing their potential, and performance without compromising individual needs against company’s goals
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership to motivate and develop the team to deliver high quality, People‐centric efforts
- Develop OKR which enables the team to monitor the impact of our People strategies that identify and maximise the potential, and improves the capability, of individuals, and teams through continuous improvement, excellence in work, and the flexibility to meet fast changing business needs and priorities.
- Lead a team to drive alignment, strategic change management, and overall communications in partnership with key stakeholders and functional leaders in the company
- Develop People Performance strategy and roadmap covering stages from concept to scaling. Manage timelines and communicate progress to executive teams.
- Implementation and delivery of the team's roadmap for the company, allowing the team to be focused on driving growth by setting long term competitive goals, and ensuring execution through scalable systems and processes.
- Define and track essential outcome measures to monitor the impact of implementation.
- Qualification in Degree (in any discipline).
- Equivalent practical experience
- Prior experience in the Management, Project Management, People & Culture, Marketing or Automotive industry will be EXTRA awesome!
- People First Attitude: You act with the team in mind and you are focused on team growth.
- Empowerment: You are not afraid to push the boundary . Every idea counts!
- Trust & Transparency: You build trust with everyone by providing transparency in communication.
- Ownership & Accountability: You identify and solve problems by having accountability in our results.
- Humility & Teamwork: You will need others along this journey as others will need you. We grow as a team!
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: CLICK HERE