About the job Regional Head of Inspection
The Regional Head of Inspection will work closely with Country General Managers, Inspection Leads and Inspection teams. The individual will manage, strategize and monitor Inspection activities in achieving the business goals.
There will be a particular focus on continually improving the quality and consistency of inspection reports, ways of working and process in general through process mapping / improvement. The role will also involve direct operational work, including quality assurance of inspection.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Ensure continuous improvement in the inspection with a particular focus on quality and consistency; performance management; and managing risk.
· Plans, organizes and participates in developing department goals and objectives settings.
· Strategize regional Inspection Team manpower & budget planning.
· Able to analyze the dealer’s complaints and come up with standard of training/ countermeasure.
· Work closely with Tech team to deliver the inspection required standards in order to improve productivity.
· To develop competencies & training standards for roles within Inspection.
· Constantly review and refine the vehicle inspection standards and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and compliance issue.
· Ensure customer-oriented mindset is being developed within the team through better customer handling of SOP and SOP compliance.
· To work together with relevant stakeholders – supply and demand.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· At least 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience in Used Cars industry, with experience in managing / running servicing department of used / preowned cars. Experience dealing with regulators in vehicle inspection is a bonus.
· Certification in Project Management / Process Improvement
· Strategic Planning, Technical Know-how, Delegating and Directing skills.
· Ability to converse and communicate in English with excellent written skills.
· Ability to communicate well with all levels in the organization.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong Business Acumen.
· Degree or Diploma in Automotive field or equivalent.